Open Position: Rockstar Office Assistant
GoodHangups is looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Office Assistant to provide support to the Founder & CEO. We are seeking someone with determination, flexibility, and initiative, along with a high level of attention to detail and focus. If you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment and are passionate about helping others, this might be the role for you.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- General office support
- Incoming customer inquiries including answering phones, email, etc.
- Tracking all office inventory, and receiving incoming shipments.
- Managing a variety of projects through to completion, ensuring that all deadlines and deliverables are met.
- Printing posters, photos, and prints (training available).
- Additional projects & task as defined by CEO
- 2-4 years of professional experience
- Punctual and reliable
- Positive attitude and ability to work well in a small team environment
- Ability to follow directions precisely and ask for clarification when needed
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Thinks creatively and independently to tackle challenges, solve problems and get results
- Desire to take on challenges and the ability to see the big picture as well as the details
- Ability to react with appropriate urgency to situations and requests
- Strong attention to detail with strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Exceptional customer service
We are a rapidly growing product development company headquartered in Seattle, WA. In 2015 we launched a very successful Kickstarter campaign for our product line GoodHangups. From there, GoodHangups won the Today's Next Big Thing award on NBC's Today Show in the fall of 2015. In September 2016, we swam with the sharks on ABC's Shark Tank to show GoodHangups to millions of viewers.
If you are ready to start the conversation about how you might contribute to all the happenings at GoodHangups, please respond to this posting with your Resume and a short answer (100 words or less) to one of the following questions.
- Give us an example of a time that you demonstrated strong attention to detail to get results.
- Tell us what’s great about being pulled in ten different directions?
- Give an example of a time that your outstanding organization and time management abilities helped you to be successful.
- Tell us about a time that you had to jump in with both feet and get tasks done.
Send your response to one of the above questions, along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
$16 to $20 per hour depending on experience.
GoodHangups appreciates and respects diversity, and as such, we are an equal opportunity employer.