Your shopping cart is empty.

Magnet Safety & Warnings

MAGNET SAFETY & WARNINGS

Magnets aren’t toys. GoodHangups wants you to use them wisely and carefully. So, before you do amazing things with them, raise your right hand and repeat these essential safety warnings.

  1. Keep magnets away from small children.
  2. Magnets should never be swallowed or inhaled. They pose a choking risk and can pose a serious threat to internal organs.
  3. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.
  4. If you have kids, opt for GoodHangups for Kids Art

Our Commitment To Safety

GoodHangups takes your safety very seriously. We have worked with the Consumer Product Safety Council to ensure that all our products meet or exceed their requirements for consumer product safety. We’ve also created these additional guidelines for usage to make using GoodHangups super-easy, super-fun, and super-safe.  

GoodHangups


GoodHangups include super-small, super-powerful rare earth magnets. Used properly, they can hold heavy objects on your wall, but if used incorrectly, they can cause serious injury.   

Keep these tiny magnets away from children and others who may put items in their nose or mouth.  If two or more magnets are ingested, they can cause serious life threatening issues if they connect in the stomach or lungs. Due to their strength, they are very difficult to separate. Seek immediate medical attention if any magnets have been swallowed or inhaled.

We’ve created GoodHangups for Kids Art as a safer option for households with young children.

OUR OFFICIAL GOODHANGUPS PRODUCT WARNING:

MAGNETS ARE NOT TOYS. CHILDREN SHOULD NOT BE ALLOW TO HANDLE MAGNETS.  Keep away from all children. If swallowed, magnets can stick to intestines causing serious injury.  Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.

GoodHangups for Kids Art


GoodHangups for Kids Art uses larger sized, plastic-capped, button magnets (unlike the tiny magnets in our flagship GoodHangups product) so these are optimal for parents, caregivers, and teachers. Although they follow the CSPC guidelines for children’s products, we want to remind you that these magnets can be a choking hazard to small children.  

OUR OFFICIAL GOODHANGUPS FOR KIDS ART PRODUCT WARNING: 

CHOKING HAZARD -  Small parts. Not for children under 3 years or any individuals who have a tendency to place inedible objects in their mouths.